many people don’t like to eat oatmeal, to be honest, I was probably one of them. I tried many different ways to make them better by adding all type of stuff in it but I still didn’t like it, but now I finally made myself my own recipe that is great because it reminds me of pudding and it is really simple to make!
- 60g oats
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop whey protein
- 1 egg
- 400 ml of water
- Baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp of honey
1. Add oatmeal, baking powder, cinnamon in the pot and then add water
2. Put it on your cooker stove and mix it all together
3. Add egg and whey protein powder
4. Make sure you are mixing it all the time!
5. Mash a banana and add it in
6. Add honey and stir until it thickens
7. Pour it into a bowl and put it in the fridge overnight
8. Bon appetit!
This is really simple and delicious way to make your oats it only takes a couple of minutes to make it. You can eat it right away or you can put it in the fridge overnight if you want to make it even better!