I am back with another simple recipe that anyone can make. We all love muffins but they usually have a lot of calories so today I will be showing you different kind of muffins that you can make using eggs, they aren’t that sweet but they are still delicious! You will only need a couple of minutes and some basic ingredients! You can add different types of veggies if you would like or just don’t like the ones that I have used.
- 3 eggs
- Chicken breast salami
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C)
- Set your muffin cups in muffin pan
- Now beat 3 eggs in a bowl and add chopped onion, leek and mushrooms
- When you mixed that together use salt and pepper
- Now fill the cups and put the muffins in the oven
- Bake them for 5 minutes and then take them out
- Slice some chicken breast salami and put it on top
- Put the muffins back in oven for another 5 minutes
- Bon appetit!
Like I said simple and fast! Hope you will like this recipe and if you have any questions or tips for me leave me a comment. Thank you!