Well, guys, I am back with another recipe and this time it will be the best cake you have ever tried! It’s high in protein and it tastes like snickers but much healthier, it’s pretty easy and fast to make you just need a couple of ingredients that you can pretty much by in any local store. I made this cake for my girlfriend’s birthday and she really loved it! So let’s begin with ingredients you will need.
INGREDIENTS FOR BASE:
- 150g ground almonds
- 120g 100% peanut butter
- 9 tbsp coconut milk
- 30g coconut oil
INGREDIENTS FOR MIDDLE PART:
- 680g low-fat Greek yogurt 2%
- 2 scoops of whey protein
- 2 eggs
- Some more ground almonds ( if you want )
INGREDIENTS FOR DECORATION:
- dark chocolate 85%
- coconut oil
- 100% peanut butter
That is everything that you will need to make this awesome and delicious cake! Now let’s continue to directions…
- Heat the oven to 360 degrees
- Prepare the base of the cake by mixing all of the ingredients. The mass must be a little damp, but if you feel that it is too liquid, add some ground almonds
- Spread the mass on the bottom of the pie model with a removable rim of diameter 24cm. Slightly press the edge against the rim, as this creates the edge of the cake.
- Put in the oven for approx. 8-10 minutes to make the mass harder.
- Meanwhile, you mix the ingredients for the middle part of the cake.
- Pour the prepared mass into the lower baking layer and bake for approx. 30-45 minutes at a reduced temperature 320 degrees.
- The cake should not be in the oven for too long, as it will become dry
- Place the cake in cold place for at least 2 hours
- For decoration, you can use dark chocolate, which is mixed with a little coconut oil. It can also be decorated with peanut butter or crushed peanuts.
- Bon appetit!
And the cake is ready, pretty simple and fast! If you guys did enjoy this recipe make sure to follow my blog for more great posts like this, I appreciate any kind of support and if there are any questions let me know! Thank you.
calories: 3500 – if you cut to 8 pieces each piece will have 437,5kcal