Simple and easy today is gonna be all about PROTEIN PANCAKES! Who hasn’t heard of those right?
So let’s go right into it!
- 100g oats
- 100g banana
- 3 eggs or 3 egg whites
- 25g protein powder of any taste
- baking powder
- Measure all the ingredients and throw them into the blender (add water if necessary and you can mix it without blender but it is just easier that way)
- Make sure that mass stays dense
- Use a pan and add some oil if needed
- Then just bake your pancakes like you usually do
- Bon appetit!
And that is it! Fast and easy and most importantly delicious!
Another thing is, you can adjust the ingredients so they will fit your macros.
Thank you for reading this blog and enjoy your pancakes!