Back with another recipe! Today it’s going to be CHICKEN BURGER!
INGREDIENTS FOR THE BUN:
- 100g spelt flour
- 100g cottage cheese / low-fat
- 25ml mineral water
- Pre-heat the oven to 360 degrees
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl and mix them together
- Make a nice looking bun and place it on the baking dish (use baking paper)
- Put the baking dish in the oven and bake it for 20 minutes
- The bun is done!
That is pretty much it, I won’t really give you further instructions on how to make the burger.
basically just cut the bun in half and put inside:
- 200g chicken
And that’s it you can use whatever you want but because it’s chicken burger obviously you will use chicken hehe.
Thanks for reading this blog and I hope you will enjoy this burger and make some gainz!!